Infolinks In Text Ads

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Stir Fry Chicken with Lemon Chili Sauce

Stir Fry Chicken with Lemon Chili Sauce Recipe

Stir Fry Chicken with Lemon Chili Sauce Recipe

Stir Fry Chicken with Lemon Chili Sauce Recipe


Ingredients:

Boneless chicken ½ kg 
Soya Sauce 1 tbsp 
Black Pepper 1 tsp 
Salt ½ tsp 
Brown Sugar 1 tsp 
Corn Flour 4 tbsp 
Garlic Paste 1 tsp 
Oregano ½ tsp 
Boiled Rice 2 cups 
Oil as required 
For Lemon chili Sauce: 
Lemon juice ½ cup 
Honey 2 tbsp 
Chili paste 1 tbsp 
Stock 1 cup 
Chopped Garlic 1 tbsp 
Oil 1 tbsp 
Parsley / Green coriander 2 tbsp

Method:

In bowl take ½ kg boneless chicken along with 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tsp black pepper, ½ tsp salt, 1 tsp brown sugar, 4 tbsp corn flour, 1 tsp garlic paste, ½ tsp oregano. Smudge and mix well. 

After this fry them and dish out. 

Now for sauce making: heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and add 1 tbsp chopped garlic. 

Along with 1 cup stock, ½ cup lemon juice, 2 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp chili paste. Mix well. 

Pour 2 cups boiled rice and add sauce in chicken, mix well. 

In the end add chicken in boiled rice along with this sprinkle 2 tbsp Parsley or green coriander. 

Ready to Serve. 

2 comments:

  1. My husband asked me to cook a Recipes For Stir Fry that is truly good for the body. I guess this is the recipe I'm looking for, I will list all the ingredients given here and I will I buy all this at the market. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads